Author Topic: Schematics available???  (Read 6317 times)

Tom Patton

Schematics available???
« on: March 20, 2016, 08:28:57 PM »
As a new coach owner, I am trying to learn the basics of how it was assembled.  I have the Beaver Monterey Wiring Diagrams booklet, and it has been great...but now I have an air leak problem and don't even know where the pumps and valves are to try to resolve the problem (ironically? the air horn just quit operating).

Where can I get other Beaver schematics such as Air System, Wiring paths or available wire pull channels, Dashboard Wiring Schematic?

Anyone know where I can get such schematics to learn from.  I would appreciate any help...particularly on the air system.

2006 Beaver Monterey 400 HP

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
Re: Schematics available???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:03:42 PM »
my air horn quit last summer. It was a sticking solenoid and I replaced it and now its fine.
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »
Tom,
I have a complete electrical book on my 06 PT, don't know if there are actual air system schematics still available. About the only way to find air leaks is to raise the coach up as high as it will go and block the frame up for safety. Then get your spray bottle with soap in it and start spraying every air fitting, air tank, air bag and anything else that has air in it. These were put together with the push to connect DOT air fittings which tend to leak after a few years of use. I have had to take apart many of these and cut off about a 1/2' of tube and stick it back together, usually solves the leak.

Russ Mann

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 11:11:51 PM »
I missed this when first posted. I have attached a typical Monaco air line schematic that I got from Monaco years ago for my Monterey. Hope it helps. It doesn't show where the components are physically located.
The following users thanked this post: Bob Stone, Jim Edwards

Steve Huber Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 11:19:48 PM »
Tom,
This Forum has a lot of reference info available that may be helpful. Log in to the Forum and go to the "Private BAC Members Only" board. Then select "Link to Coach Assist" and click on the hyperlink. This will take you to a large set of maintenance documents.
Hope this helps.
Steve.
Steve
2015-          07 Contessa Bayshore C9,  400 hp
2013-2015: 00 Marquis Tourmaline, C12, 425 hp
2005-2013: 01 Contessa Naples, 3126B, 330 hp

Jim Edwards

• BAC Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 04:46:32 AM »
HI Tom. For your year, I believe it is a Monaco built coach, as is mine, I have been able to get some prints from Monaco (Now REV) customer service guys. My Coaches previous owner did some "creative wiring". I have only had luck with them providing me with prints when I was tracking down a specific problem but were less helpful when it came to getting a set of doc's. At least for electrical they had the wiring diagrams on a CAD system and were able to call up far more detailed prints than I had in the Monterey wiring diagram that was published with my coach. They were able to  e mail them to me in a PDF. Some were difficult to read but it got the job done.

I am not quite sure how they will be now that BCS has taken over the Beaver brand.. REV was to get back to me just after the announcement on an CATV wiring diagram that they were having some difficulty locating and did not. But I also haven't pursued it with them. It could be just an over sight on their part. Their phone is 877 466 6226 and they will probably ask for the last 6 digits of the unit number of your coach.   

Anyway, worth a try.

Best of luck
Jim Edwards
2005 Monterey Laguna III, 40 ft Cat C9
2007 Country Coach Affinity 45 ft Cummins 600
15 Grand Cherokee