Author Topic: Valid Air Only Leveling System  (Read 4087 times)

LEAH DRAPER

Valid Air Only Leveling System
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:52 AM »
I am looking for information as not what the knob is and/or does on the Valid Air Compressor located on the right side in the generator compartment.  I am unable to shutoff the compressor for unknown reasons unless I kill ALL the power to both the chassis and the house in the rear compartment near the engine.   Any one have any idea what this knob is for.  I turned it back and forth but it didn't seem to matter anything.  Is this perhaps the pressure switch that can go bad?

LEAH DRAPER
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:01:36 PM by Glenda Farris Co-Admin »

Bryan Beamon

• BAC Member
Re: VALID AIR ONLY LEVELING SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:22:02 AM »
Leah suggest you call Valid  tech support in Salmon Arm B C. I don't have their number but Monaco/Beaver tech support gave me their number last year and their tech support was great. Good luck
C & Bryan Beamon
2006  to present
2007 Contessa 42ft Cat C-9 400hp
1996 to 2006 97 Beaver Patriot Camden

Chuck Jackson

• BAC Member
Re: VALID AIR ONLY LEVELING SYSTEM
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
I don't have access to mine right now to check but are you sure it is a knob? I seem to remember something that resembled a big knob but I think that was the air intake for the compressor. Is your compressor like this?

http://www.ebay.it/itm/VALID-VTL01k045-1-AIR-COMPRESSOR-LEVELING-PUMP-MONACO-HOLIDAY-RAMBLER-COACH-DA/381307760086
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4328
2008 Beaver Contessa 40' Pacifica 425 Cat - Sold

LEAH DRAPER

Re: Valid Air Only Leveling System
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 08:52:42 PM »
CHUCK
It really doesn't unless the angle in the pic is misleading.  Valid sent me a picture of the pressure switch and I'm going to have to take another look at mine cause they don't look the same either.  My compressor seems to be mounted in a vertical position  which has a valve on top that can be pulled with a mounted ring that allows air to escape.  Then on the side about halfway down is what I was describing as a knob.  That may be the pressure switch, I don't know..

Am going to go take a better look and see if I can get a picture of it.