Author Topic: Wait to Travel Light & Phoenix Repair Facility  (Read 5039 times)

jeffprupis

Wait to Travel Light & Phoenix Repair Facility
« on: January 20, 2017, 10:04:51 PM »
My "Wait to Travel Light" won't go out and green Travel light doesn't go on. Coach airs up ok, air gauge reads 130, coach rides and handles fine. Levels fine too. Anyway to reset the HWH system and see if it clears.

Alternatively, any recommendations for a good repair facility for Beaver in Phoenix area?

Thanks as always,

Mike Groves

Re: Wait to Travel Light & Phoenix Repair Facility
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 10:35:38 PM »
I would disconnect chassis batteries, then reconnect to reset.

Mike

Sam Haynes

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:20:36 PM »
Tom at Massey Diesel 602-233-1710 great service, familiar with most everything beavers ever made. Located just south of I 10 on the west side of Phoenix

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 05:01:01 PM »
Jeff, Tom is correct about Tom and Massey but they normally do engine/drive train work, I am not sure he will work on the HWH system. I would give Tom a call before heading over to the shop.
They did a wonderful job on my rig two years ago but all the work was on running systems.

You may want to call the folks at HWH for a tech and recommendation.

Regards,
Jerry Carr
Past Region 1 V.P.
Entegra Anthem
06 Pat. Thunder Cat C13

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 03:13:13 AM »
Give Stuart's Service a call, they are a HWH service center, you get to talk to a person that knows way too much about HWH systems. I've had great tech help from them, also fast parts service.
800-826-6267

Stan Simpson

• BAC Member
  • One mile South of the Cheddar Curtain
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:42:24 PM »
If you look in the electrical bay, on the right side wall of the bay, towards the bottom, as you are facing straight in, there is a push button, that resets your HWH. Try that, and you should get the lights working properly. (the push button is right above or below the toggle switch for moving the genset in and out..I can't remember which, and our coach is in the shop 75 miles away)
Stan Simpson & Becky Glover & Moe the cat
2005 Monterey Laguna IV
C9 400 Cat
Honda CRV toad

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:05:52 PM »
Stan could be correct.  Your balance sensor may be askew for some reason, and resetting your system may be all that's necessary.  On our '06 model the genset slide and HWH reset button are together on a metal holdoff mount low on the left wall as you look in the 12v electrical bay. 

If I have the manual right, the reset switch may be lighted red if something's wrong, and should go out if pressed and all is well again.  It also mentions that symptoms like yours can be caused by low air pressure;  but your dash gauge and buzzer would alert you to that.

You might give HWH a call also, if that doesn't do it.

Joel
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:16:50 PM by Joel Ashley »
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat