Author Topic: air dryer replacement  (Read 464 times)

Jim Nixon

• BAC Member
air dryer replacement
« on: April 07, 2024, 03:50:54 AM »
I have a 2007 Beaver Marquis.  I need to replace the air dryer.  It appears to be a Wabco ss1200 with a regeneration valve, but many of what I'm finding to purchase online don't have the regeneration valve.  Has anyone had any experience with this and if so, do you have a line on where to purchase one?
98 Marquis

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: air dryer replacement
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 01:05:20 AM »
I see that no one replied to you, Jim.  I'm not familiar enough with the topic, and didn't read through them all, but you may find a lead somewhere in prior threads by searching this Forum, entering "air dryer valve".  Use the Search button to the right of the Home and Help ones, above left;  it's much more useful than the Search field that's above right.  If you come across what appears to be a helpful thread, try replying to it;  it may be a resurrectable thread.

If you haven't already, you might check the list of publications in Coach Assist also.  And try asking in the forum at FMCA where you'd have to already be a member in order to be one here.

I'm sorry I couldn't answer your inquiry directly, but hopefully this reply provides some benefit.  I hate to see initial posts go totally unanswered.

-Joel

Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Eric Maclean

• BAC Member
  • Karen and I would like to wish you all happy trail
Re: air dryer replacement
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 02:35:17 AM »

Here is a 1200 with Regen valve and 12 volts heater

https://www.anythingtruck.com/product/815-4006110600.html