Author Topic: Tech support from manual needed  (Read 5443 times)

Rob Perry

Tech support from manual needed
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
We recently purchased a 2001 Beaver Marquis 42' Coach.
It was devoid of manuals. We have been able to get manuals from the manufacturers of the appliances, but have not been able to get any Beaver Coach Manuals.

If someone has OWNER & OPREATION MANUALS for this model, we would be happy to pay for copies if you would share them with us.
Maybe someone knows where they might be purchased in their original condition.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
  Thanks,  Rob
robdperry@gmail.com

Gerald Farris

Re: Tech support from manual needed
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:58:41 AM »
The next large rally you are at like the International in Albuquerque or Harrisburg Oregon, there will be several coaches like yours there, and someone will be glad to loan you their manuals so you can copy what you need.

The 2000-2002 Marquis are very similar and the manual from any of these coaches will probably answer your questions. I have a 2000 and I would be glad to loan you the manuals from my coach as I will be at both rallies.

Gerald

LarryNCarolynShirk

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »
Where are you now?  We are going to the New Frontier Rally in Tucson, and have a 2001 40 ft. Beaver with manuals.  Also, we will be in Harrisburg, next year and at the Indio Western FMCA Rally, in January.  Larry & Carolyn Shirk

Steven Link

• BAC Member
    • whitehousevet.com
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
Rob,
I came across this website with manuals for a 2000 model. http://www.serenitysys.com/beaver/technical_documents.htm
You might give that a try if you need something right now.
Steven & Penny Link
Springfield, TN
2009 Marquis,  Cat C-15

Rob Perry

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 05:04:38 PM »
Thanks all for the replies.
We will try to be at the Harrisburg Rally.
Contacted Monaco and they told me that they have all the 2002+ manuals at the printers but can't get any copies until payment is settled from past purchases.