Author Topic: Thank you Dave Atherton  (Read 3881 times)

Dale Soule

• BAC Member
Thank you Dave Atherton
« on: March 19, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »
We are somewhat new to Beavers, we love it. We attended Back to the Woods Rally in Cannville, Or. in September 2016, Great rally and we are going to more.  Mr. Atherton   Successfully Diagnosed my C-9 engine as a Atmosphere pressure switch   that would trigger the "check" engine light. Ordered the part Wished that I could have paid somebody to replace it. Then Dave highly recommended that I install a Cat electric   fuel pump as a secondary fuel and pump combination because of the distance the fuel has to travel from tank to engine compartment.  Complete with full instructions an a parts list.  What a difference!! Better mileage more power, less shifting.  We are so lucky to have so much talent here on this web site.  Thank you.
2006 Beaver Monterey Montclair IV
Chassis: Magnum
Engine: C-9-400
Dale Soule'
The following users thanked this post: Keith Moffett, Jim Nichols, Karl Welhart, Mandy Canales

Neal E Weinmann

• BAC Member
Re: Thank you Dave Atherton
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:17:59 AM »
Well said and a well deserved nod to Dave. He's always willing to help the Beaver community.

Thanks, Dave!
2005 Monterey Bayview IV
CAT C9 400HP
2018 Ford Edge Titanium
The following users thanked this post: Keith Moffett, Jim Nichols, Mandy Canales

John Moore

Re: Thank you Dave Atherton
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:33:23 PM »
I would also like to thank Dave Atherton for all the information on the C9 400 fuel pump water separator. I just had that installed, and the engine runs  smoother, a lot more power especially up hill. I have not nailed down gas milage yet, my speedometer,GPS, Alladdin are all reading 1-2 Mph different.
The following users thanked this post: Jim Nichols, Mandy Canales