Author Topic: Coach Net vs New FMCA Road Assist  (Read 5429 times)

Paul Bowers

Coach Net vs New FMCA Road Assist
« on: December 11, 2014, 01:13:31 AM »
Just wondered if anyone knows the details of the new FMCA Road Assist Program?  Particularly, if FMCA Road Assist is unlimited tows, etc. and are all family vehicles covered like CoachNet.

I am looking for an alternative to CoachNet...but desire they same coverage areas.

I looked at the FMCA site and it says details and sign up coming soon, but has not been updated even though the coverage appears to have been available since October 1.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Bowers

Re: Coach Net vs New FMCA Road Assist
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
Update: 

Called FMCA HQ and they have no information on the new program, except a phone number for more information. The number given was 855-737-0737.  Be advised that when you call the number it is a voice message saying if you leave yoru number someone will call you back within the next business day.

FMCA HQ stated it goes into affect on December 15th.  I was  mistaken on the Oct. 1st date...that is when the FMCA Assist went into affect.

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: Coach Net vs New FMCA Road Assist
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 08:40:14 PM »
Well, that's encouraging.  A new program begins next week and FMCA headquarters is clueless.  Sounds like someone put the cart in front of the donkey, especially with a full-page ad in their magazine to attract our attention.
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat