Author Topic: Air Leveling HWH  (Read 14290 times)

Jerry Emert

• BAC Member
Re: Air Leveling HWH
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 03:00:48 PM »
Ok, thank you both!  I'll explore it at next stop.
Jerry, Chief USN Retired
2003 Patriot Thunder Lexington 40' 3 Slides
C-12 Ser#  2KS89983
4000MH

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 06:57:50 PM »
Jerry:
               Our coach is a 2008 with HWH Air leveling and Power Gear for Hydraulic leveling, so due to the age difference, I'm not sure if yours will operate the same, but this, as we discovered, is how ours is programed.
                Our Hyd reservoir was cracked and lost fluid, so with low fluid it sends a signal to warn us. With this fault, it affected both systems. We used our air system to level which worked fine, however, with the fluid being too low in the hyd reservoir, when we started the coach to leave, we could not get the system to operate in the Travel mode. By topping off the hyd reservoir the system would then sense normal operation and all systems were satisfied. We had to go through this process several times in our travel to beaver coach sales where they replaced the Hyd Reservoir and Pump. The tech did not put back in enough fluid and we got the same result ( travel mode would not respond, got a bunch of beeping when pushing the travel button), once the tech topped off the Hyd system, Air system functioned as advertised. So the two systems on our coach are related to each other in this respect. I'm not sure if this is beneficial to you, but I would make sure your Hyd system is topped off.
             Good Luck
                     Larry D
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15
The following users thanked this post: Jerry Emert

Jerry Emert

• BAC Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »
I think the shop forgot to hook something up when they replaced the control board.  Two unhooked connectors in the box but not obvious where to put them.  I'll just wait until I can bring it back to them.  At least the manual leveling is working.  Thanks all.
Jerry
Jerry, Chief USN Retired
2003 Patriot Thunder Lexington 40' 3 Slides
C-12 Ser#  2KS89983
4000MH

Mike Groves

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 09:48:32 PM »
Jerry,

If its any solace to you, I had a problem with the effects you've noticed (at least somewhat similar) and after pulling the touch button panel itself and checking that connection, which was ok, I did open the controller box, but, lucky for me, there was only one connector not securely connected, and I pushed on it, and bingo, problem solved.  So, I am betting that will be your problem based on the light show you're getting.  I mean after all, logic dictates plugs need connecting! :)

Let us all know what the fix is.

Thanks,
Mike

The following users thanked this post: Jerry Emert