Author Topic: Circle the Beavers gathering at Ft. Flagler June 5  (Read 5299 times)

Bill Sprague

Circle the Beavers gathering at Ft. Flagler June 5
« on: May 31, 2017, 05:30:11 PM »
Several Beavers are headed to Ft. Flagler State Park near Pt. Townsend, WA next week.   There are no plans, agendas or leaders!

Known participants are Carrs, Moffetts, McQuillans, Schencks and Spragues.   There may be others that I don't know about or have forgotten since this idea came up last winter!

As of this morning there is an excellent big rig site available in the reservations system for arriving Monday June 5 and departing Friday, June 9.  Look for site 103!

https://washington.goingtocamp.com/
The following users thanked this post: Keith Moffett

Peter and Connie Bradish

Re: Circle the Beavers gathering at Ft. Flagler June 5
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 05:42:20 PM »
Please don't forget to take photos and send them my way for the Beaver Rally Photos.
Luncheons and get-to-gethers are included in this section.
Thanks, Connie Bradish Rally photo coordinator

Bill Sprague

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 06:45:28 PM »
Please don't forget to take photos and send them my way for the Beaver Rally Photos.
Luncheons and get-to-gethers are included in this section.
Thanks, Connie Bradish Rally photo coordinator
I've spent years taking photos with big, clunky cameras.  You two once gave a rally seminar on Picasa.  It seems to be fading or has faded.  I'm finally learning to use my phone to take snapshots.  Somehow they wondermagically show up in Google Photos.  Even the bad ones! 

Do you have any tips on how to use Google Photos and my phone to get pictures to you? 

Bill

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 12:06:12 PM »
Several Beavers are headed to Ft. Flagler State Park near Pt. Townsend, WA next week.   There are no plans, agendas or leaders!

Known participants are Carrs, Moffetts, McQuillans, Schencks and Spragues.   There may be others that I don't know about or have forgotten since this idea came up last winter!

As of this morning there is an excellent big rig site available in the reservations system for arriving Monday June 5 and departing Friday, June 9.  Look for site 103!

The Clarks will also be there on the 6th.
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Bill Sprague

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 06:28:14 PM »

The Clarks will also be there on the 6th.
Wonderful!  I've not seen them for awhile and looking forward to it.