Author Topic: Looking for recommendations of CAT repair shop Houston Texas area.  (Read 2220 times)

Mark Cunningham

My previous question about my check engine light and oil pressure sensor had several helpful replies. Thank you
I think I better find a different repair shop.
We home base in Conroe Texas when in the area.
I have called 5 CAT shops and only Rush Truck Center in Houston says they will work on my Motorhome.
Anyone have a favorite shop in Houston area?

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
Re: Looking for recommendations of CAT repair shop Houston Texas area.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:29:27 PM »
I looked in the RV Service Reviews website and found this firm in Houston with 10 reviews - all excellent.  I have no personal experience with this firm, but they might get you started on getting repairs.

Careys RV Service
9310 Cornett, Houston, TX   77064
713-466-0131
Email Address: careysrv2000@yahoo.com

http://www.rvservicereviews.com/ReviewDetails.asp?Submit=&FacilityID=2406&State=TX&Search=&CategoryID=
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!

Gerald Farris

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 02:41:46 PM »
Mark,
I use to live in Houston, and my cattle ranch is in Madisonville (100 miles north). I used Mustang Caterpillar in Bryan for parts an service on my Beaver and my Caterpillar D-5 farm dozer. However, since I have not been there in 13 years, I am not sure that they still service motorhomes, but they were an excellent shop back then.

Gerald 

Roy Warren Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »
Mark,
One of my best friend's son has a repair shop southeast of Houston in LaPorte. Address is 11007 W. Fairmont Parkway.  Phone is 281-902-2570.  His name is Eric Komasa and his shop is Noble Truck and Diesel Repair. His shop doesn't have a lot of space so I don't know if he will work on a motorhome but maybe he can give you a recommendation of a good repair shop.  Hopefully it will not be the same guy with whom you have had a problem.

Roy Warren
Roy Warren
2005 Patriot Thunder
Cat C-13

Mark Cunningham

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »
Thank you. We home base mostly at Lake Conroe so this might be a good place to try. I will call them

Mark,
I use to live in Houston, and my cattle ranch is in Madisonville (100 miles north). I used Mustang Caterpillar in Bryan for parts an service on my Beaver and my Caterpillar D-5 farm dozer. However, since I have not been there in 13 years, I am not sure that they still service motorhomes, but they were an excellent shop back then.

Gerald