Author Topic: Tire Repair Cathedral City, CA  (Read 4598 times)

Brad Burgess

Tire Repair Cathedral City, CA
« on: April 04, 2011, 03:42:48 AM »
Hello All

We are currently in ORPS, Cathedral City, CA, and have a slow leak in our driver's side steer tire.  Does anyone know of a qualified truck/RV tire repair company in this area?

Thanks for your input,

Brad Burgess\03 Monterey #800460

Tim Westman

Re: Tire Repair Cathedral City, CA
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
Brad, I had some tire work done on my motorhome in the Coachella Valley several years ago.  I'm sorry, but I don't remember their name but they are located west of the Flying J at Ramon and Varner between Varner and I-10.  Originally, they were east of that intersection but moved into new facilities at their current location.

Mandy Canales

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
The tire repairs and purchases contracted by many of our Beavers and others was done by Pete's Road Service, Inc. in Coachella, Calif.  I've watched them at our Indio affair with repairs and new purchases several times.  They also are at the RV show in Quartzsite in January.  Their location is 53-401 Highway 111 in Coachella.  Phone number is 760-398-3311.  They do good work.  I believe Tim Bentley had his tires replaced there last year.  Good luck!  Their mobile phone number is 760-578-1136 or use their toll free number at 877-626-1850.
Mandy Canales
90 Beaver Marquis 40'
Cat 3208
Charter Member
Apple Valley, CA

Brad Burgess

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:19:28 PM »
Hello All

I would like to thank all who responded to my request for tire repair help.  I went to the recommended Parkhouse Tire as it was only three miles from where we were.  Great facility and people well verswed in large tire issues.  Located at I-10 and Ramon Rd.

As it turns out, the tire, wheel and valve stem were all fine - it appears that the Pressure Pro sensor had worked loose and was leaking ever so slowly.  I will monitor the pressure closely.  As an aside, since there was nothing to repair, Parkhouse did not charge for the time that they spent looking - great customer relations!

Kindest Regards,

Brad Burgess
03 Monterey