Author Topic: Sewer Solution  (Read 5940 times)

Dick Simonis

Sewer Solution
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
 A pratical soution to the low dump connection.

http://www.sewersolution.com/

My neighbor has one and showed me the use.  I'm sold.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:31:22 PM by 235 »

Les Marzec

Re: Sewer Solution
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 02:30:28 PM »
Dick

That looks pretty cool.  Do you have one?

Dick Simonis

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:13:33 AM »
Quote from: Les Marzec
Dick

That looks pretty cool.  Do you have one?

No but I'm going to order one shortly.  After seeing it in operation I was very impressed and it's not that pricey....which I like.

Joel Weiss

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:43 AM »
It looks like a macerator without the grinding mechanism; I was interested in macerators until I read some user reviews.  

LarryNCarolynShirk

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 07:10:39 AM »
I bought a Sewer Solution about 10 years ago, to dump into a sewer clean-out about one foot above the driveway at my house.  I sold it when we moved this year.
Three thoughts:  You need to have a pressure water source for it to work.  Do not use your fresh water fill hose for that purpose.  Have a lot of patience and water, fast it is not.

Larry

Bill Sprague

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »
Quote from: LarryNCarolynShirk
I bought a Sewer Solution about 10 years ago, to dump into a sewer clean-out about one foot above the driveway at my house.  I sold it when we moved this year.
Three thoughts:  You need to have a pressure water source for it to work.  Do not use your fresh water fill hose for that purpose.  Have a lot of patience and water, fast it is not.

Larry
I had the same experience about 10 years ago.  I used it on a small fifth wheel with small tanks.  It worked very well slowly.  It would be a real disaster to try to use it if you didn't have an unlimited supply of fresh high pressure city water.  

The design uses water pressure and a venturi to both suck the tank dry and break up the waste to where it fits in the supplied 1 inch hose.  The hose you get with it is not very long.  I had to buy two extra hoses.  It looses effectiveness real fast if there is any uphill pumping to do.  

The whole assembly will take up a lot of storage space.

I don't think I could attach one to my Beaver due to lack of room at the waste valve.

Larry and Heidi Lee

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 12:37:45 AM »
In the past I would use a Flojet macerator but it took forever and was a hassle so I had a plumber friend install a sewer dump hidden in a landscaping box w/cover (sold at Home Depot) by my curb that is deep enough to conceal a 20' sewer hose. When I get home I just pull up and dump using my city water supply to flush. Takes 5 minutes and for local and shorter trips I dont even bother to hook up. I cant believe how convenient it has made my life.