Author Topic: Coach Assist for Pre 1993 coaches  (Read 7122 times)

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

Coach Assist for Pre 1993 coaches
« on: February 24, 2013, 01:14:55 AM »
We had a broken link to this section of the Coach Assist section of our web site.  It has now been repaired.  The information here is for pre 1993 coaches but some of it will apply to newer models.   The data has not been updated in several years and may not be entirely accurate.  If an older coach owner with some time will go through the information we can update the data.

This section was originality created by Pete Bradish, this is Pete's message below.

The purpose of this section is to assist Beaver Coach owners and those servicing them in identifying parts and locating information or instructions.

Currently this section is focused (but not exclusively) on the Classic Beaver Coaches, models built for 1993 and before. This will expand as rapidly as information is obtained. Information is supplied by Beaver, Beaver parts and service providers, and Beaver owners. It is a "living" section, and as such, will live or die based on what is provided. Please don't hesitate to send information or feedback.

Behind every happy Beaver owner, is a happy Beaver Coach.

Choose your topic of interest by clicking on one of the following:

Updated
Coach Components     
15 Apr 2001
Suppliers and Manufacturers     
15 Apr 2001
Coach Manuals and User Guides (under construction)     
15 Apr 2001
Floor Plans (under construction)     
15 Apr 2001

Here is the link to this section of the web site.  You must be a registered BAC member to view this information.
http://beaveramb.org/Data/CoachAsst/Splash.html

It is at the bottom of the Coach Assist section of the web site, look under the member services menu heading.

Peter and Connie Bradish

Re: Coach Assist for Pre 1993 coaches
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 01:26:31 PM »
Dear Tim:
 I have created a website called Beaver Motorhome History:

https://sites.google.com/site/beavermotorhomehistory/beaver-coaches-inc

All the brochures I have or have copies of are there. I am only missing 2002 brochures in the Monaco era. If anyone has them, please send copies along to me for inclusion on the site.

All the tech schematics for the 1993 and older coaches are on this site as well.

I work on the site as I can. Any one with information to be added please contact me.

Peter says he will be glad to help update the site. Can you send Peter  the information so he can access the Coach Assist section?

Thanks Connie B.

Edward Buker

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »
Connie I tried to send you the 2002 Marquis brochure (the only 2002 model brochure that I have) to the E mail address listed for you and got a delivery notification error. Send your Email address to ednjillb@hotmail.com and I will give it another try. It could be a file size issue or your address....

Later Ed

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »
I,ll see if I can email you the files. They can be edited in any web authoring program and than we can re-post them.  I may need to send you a CD if they are two large.  We have not edited this section since Pete first worked on them, so you may already have them.  

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:34:04 AM by 14 »

Edward Buker

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59:26 PM »
Tim,

I'm not sure who you were answering in your post....if it was me, I was just trying to send an email to Connie with a brochure he was missing, but I had it returned, and I was wondering if his E mail address on his BAC info site was correct.

Later Ed
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:35:19 AM by 14 »

Bill Jourdain

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 09:10:58 PM »
I have the 2002 Monterey brochure.  Please let me know who to email it to and in what format.  I currently have it scanned as a color PDF but it is a very large file.  As a large file, it may not email if the recipient's mailbox limits file sizes.  If that is the case, I can use an online service so it can be downloaded.

Thanks.

Bill

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 01:08:12 AM »
I you have manuals, we can put them up on the current web site, there are several there now. File sizes larger than 15MB are difficult to download, if you can break them up into sections it will work well. Save them in a PDF format and send them to webmaster.bac@gmail.com

Peter and Connie Bradish

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »
For those of you who are trying to send me 2002 brochures, the file size is probably too large to send as a e-mail. There are a number of ways to get the file to me. The best way to to upload the file to Picasa, make it public then send me the url/web address and I can download the file to my computer.  You can also burn a DVD or put it on a thumb drive and send it to my snail mail address. I will also be at a number of rallies in the west this year including Gillette BAC rally and FMCA and international BAC rally.

Please contact me (e-mail) to work out how to get the copies of the brochures to me. Thanks, Connie Bradish