Author Topic: Windshild washer connection parts  (Read 5787 times)

Keith Oliver

Windshild washer connection parts
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:21:34 AM »
My 98 Contessa has 13 yr old, sunburned connections in the WW system.  I broke one by scrubbing bugs off with a squeegy.  Now I can't find a replacement.  This is the small black plastic part that brings the wash water thru the front cap.  It has a 1/8 hose nipple on the inside and a 1/16 hose nipple on the outside.  The hole in the cap is about 3/8.  Since this part was brittle, I want to replace all the rest of the WW parts that are exposed to the sun.
I have done a work around, so am operational, but I want to go back to something that looks like it belongs.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Ken Kruse

• BAC Member
Re: Windshild washer connection parts
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 12:48:23 PM »
There are a number of parts sources.  Here are a few.

1.  Beaver Coach Sales and Service.  They are an advertiser on this site.  They were able to supply me with the parts you are looking for.  As I recall, they said I got the last set of parts of that kind on the shelf, but they may have restocked.

2.  Alliance Coach.  Also an advertiser on this site.  Check the right hand column of the home page.

3. http://www.apartswarehouse.com/BrowseProducts.aspx?CatID=179

4.  Google for what you are looking for.  There are a number of suppliers for the truck, delivery van and school bus trade that have similar requirements.

Good luck on your search.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:46:26 PM by 5 »
2016 Newmar Dutch Star
425 Cummins

Keith Oliver

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »
 I have sourced the part locally, at Western Star Truck service in Surrey, BC.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:46:59 PM by 5 »

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 03:21:38 PM »
Another good source for WW parts is Chalk School Bus Supply (http://www.chalks.com/highlights/school%20bus%20parts.html) in Houston area.