Author Topic: Thanks to Ed Buker  (Read 4180 times)

Paul Bowers

Thanks to Ed Buker
« on: August 21, 2014, 06:20:54 AM »
I felt the need to post a special thanks to Ed Buker for his assistance a few days ago when my coach was being repaired at the local CAT Dealership.  Ed took the time to patiently point me in the direction of a possible location of some wiring that was believed to be the source of the problem after the mechanic was unable to trace the route.  He also gave me a contact at Beaver Coach Sales and Service for additional information.

With Ed's help we may have found the source of a four year old problem with my coach...only time will tell.  It is people like Ed that makes all of our lives a lot easier when it comes to servicing, repairing and enjoying our motorhomes.

Ed, thanks again.

pb

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:55:16 PM by 5 »

Gary Wolfer

Re: Thanks to Ed Buker
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 01:46:45 PM »
Ditto Thanks ED, Gerald, Steve and Joel among others that frequent the forum and have provided a wealth of information as well as help in many ways to enjoy these complicated machines with very few wiring diagrams. You have all saved me time, money and a large headache over and over again.

George H. Wall

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:18:12 PM »
Ed was gracious to walk me through the installation of a solid state solenoid, on the telephone, some time back. THANKS for your time and kindness!!!  Henry

Edward Buker

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 12:34:26 AM »
Thank you for the kind words....We are all in this together and I have been thankful for the forum and the help of others many times. When it comes to tireless support, my hat is off to Gerald and Glenda for all they do. Can't thank them enough.

Later Ed

Les Brandt

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 01:37:49 AM »
Quote from: Gary Wolfer
Ditto Thanks ED, Gerald, Steve and Joel among others that frequent the forum and have provided a wealth of information as well as help in many ways to enjoy these complicated machines with very few wiring diagrams. You have all saved me time, money and a large headache over and over again.

I'm with you on the thanks. Joining this group as a new to me Beaver owner has solved a lot of small issues. The larger ones have had to go to shop due to my skill level with this thing.

Everyone has been great.