Author Topic: Magnum Opus 3010  (Read 3988 times)

William Harmon

Magnum Opus 3010
« on: June 11, 2016, 05:44:30 PM »
I just replaced the leaking seal on the above unit which is now holding fine but in the process, I disconnected the connector to the flush switch and now the control board is not working even though the lights blink when different commands are attempted.  My instructions stated, "You do not need to disconnect the connector to the flush switch".  Any advice to get my toilet up and running is appreciated.   
William Harmon
2003 Beaver Contessa

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
Re: Magnum Opus 3010
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:09:38 PM »
Have you performed a reset?  Lift the rectangular cover (4" x 12" x 1.5" - has velcro to hold it on) off the top-back of the toilet.  There will be two toggle switches.  Under the cover there is a description of the two toggles' functions.  The right toggle, the mode switch, will reset the unit when switched to "service."  Just switch the toggle to the right to "service" and immediately back to the left to "normal."  I have had to do this several times during our 4-year ownership of this coach.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!

William Harmon

Re: Magnum Opus 3010
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 01:02:36 AM »
Hi David,
Thanks for your input on "no response of the Magnum opus 3010"  Upon further inspection, my wife noticed the input for Base Assembly Cable was not plugged in properly to the control board.  Everything seems to be working now as it should.
William Harmon