Author Topic: 2002 Beaver Patriot AC Filter-Dryer  (Read 3549 times)

ken tozier

2002 Beaver Patriot AC Filter-Dryer
« on: June 21, 2016, 08:52:34 PM »
I am replacing my AC Compressor and would like to replace the filter-dryer at the same time.  It is located behind the front bumper of the coach about 3 feet up.  The filter-dryer has two connections on top and the only thing I can find that somewhat resembles it has one on each end of the unit.  There is a label on it stating that its a Parker 117001 Filer-Dryer, but when I call around to my local shops none of them seem to have a way to cross-reference it or recognize that model number.  I tried to contact Parker and they did not seem very helpful.  Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
Re: 2002 Beaver Patriot AC Filter-Dryer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:52:39 PM »
Ken, that sounds just like the one a shop just replaced on ours.  They had one in about 5 minutes so they cant be hard to find.  Did you contact Parker Hannifin for a cross over?
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Edward Buker

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:30:10 AM »
Ken,

I used that number under a Parker search site and came up with manifold fittings so I think you might have read the PN for a part that was on the accumulator/dryer. Take another look and see if there are other PNs, perhaps under the holding clamp.

Worst case pull it and take it in to a supplier. These are quite common parts and your coach may possibly have the part listed in the back closet. The length, port fittings, and diameter may be a good way to track one down short of having a PN.

A call to BCS may also yield a PN and part. My guess is they used the same part on many coaches.

Later Ed

William Ervin

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 02:24:21 PM »
Ken

Call Matt or one of others in the parts dept. at BCS,  Matt has never failed me when looking for parts on my 96 Patriot.