Author Topic: New old topic - auxillary for HWH  (Read 3372 times)

Robert Wagner

New old topic - auxillary for HWH
« on: September 09, 2016, 11:55:59 PM »
I know I was being sorta funny in this but I do need help. The auxillary pump cannot lift the coach at all. I am sure it needs a new one. Has anyone had this fixed or have the same problem

I know this has been hashed and beaten to death. However I feel that I have a new spin on it. 😄😄
The auxiliary pump tries to lift the coach put poor little thing can't do it. We have had this into 4 different places and they all hook it up to a compressor and say nope working fine. One place even releveled the whole system which we now have to fix cause they were drunk when they thought they leveled it. Lol. So now in level mode we are slightly tilted to passenger side. 

Not the problem tho. Has any one replaced the auxiliary pump in the front. We know it's not working right because it use to work right and now it sounds like a poor sick something that can't keep us in not level. Little joke there as we are not level anymore either. That we will fix right away.  The auxillary thing tho....😩😩😩😩😩😩

Help would be great
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:54:59 AM by Glenda Farris Co-Admin »

Gerald Farris

Re: New old topic - auxillary for HWH
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:26:47 AM »
Robert,
I recommend using a Viair compressor when replacing the original air leveling compressor. I have found that the 380 series Viair compressor is much faster than the original equipment unit and much more dependable because it has a sealed motor as opposed to the open brush area motor of the OEM unit. The 480 series is even better, but it is a pricier unit and a little more than necessary. It is not quite a plug and play installation though because you will need to add a relay to power the Viair unit because of it's high amperage draw. If you need any help in wiring it, give me a call.   

Gerald

Robert Wagner

Re: New old topic - auxillary for HWH
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 04:05:33 AM »
Will look into that. Tips on how to replace it?