Author Topic: My Marquis cabinets are shinning like new!  (Read 6152 times)

Richard Cooper

My Marquis cabinets are shinning like new!
« on: August 13, 2013, 12:10:12 AM »
Fellow BAC member Ed Buker is across the street from me at Pacific Shores.  Last night he loaned me his bottle of Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover he got at Home Depot.  No Home Depot here, but more about it at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Folex-Co-Instant-Carpet-Remover/dp/B000ILA3YY/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

I was using it to remove some stains on my walls, ceiling, etc., but just happened by chance to start cleaning my cabinets.  Previously there were looking shabby a bit, but after gently cleaning with Folex they are shinning like new.  Well, not totally new, but a heck of an improvement.

I'm giving him back his bottle before I use it up, but going to get my own bottle of this great stuff.  

Dave Cunningham

Re: My Marquis cabinets are shinning like new!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:54:06 PM »
I can't remember how I ran across Folex cleaner a couple of years ago, but it is absolutely amazing stuff, and perfect for all the soft touch walls and ceiling as well as the high end carpet in a Marquis.

Bill Sprague

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »
Reading reviews at Amazon can be entertaining.....

"Huge blood stain from a lacerated ear, half a bottle of red wine I spilled and forgot about for a week, various stains from a mentally retarded cat who utilizes every spewable bodily function to jeopardize my security deposit, my gross ex's many chewing tobacco spills, an entire bottle of black India ink, all the various alcoholic offerings my stupid drunk friends tend to leave for me in the night. All vanished completely. It even gets out really old stains that are years old.....It's biodegradable. It probably cures cancer."

Bill Sprague

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 06:11:02 PM »
Richard,

You can buy it by the gallon!

LarryNCarolynShirk

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 10:19:51 PM »
Bill,

Did you write that review? :-)

Larry