Author Topic: dead Aladdin  (Read 3772 times)

Robert Mathis

dead Aladdin
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
When returning from a short stay at a nearby Elks Lodge over Labor Day, my Aladdin was totally dead when I cranked up to drive home. I tried hitting the Reset button, but I still have no signal and the "power' light on the aladdin control console is out. Does anyone know if there is a main fuse and if so where it might hide. This is an '07 Contessa.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:00:31 AM by 14 »

Larry Fisk

• BAC Member
Re: dead Aladdin
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:43 PM »
Mine is an 05 Patriot Thunder. On my unit there is an access cover on the dash to get into the instrument cluster. In this area I did find a fuse holder to the dash monitor. I replaced this fuse and power was restored to the monitor. I hope this helps, but I'm not sure if the setup is the same on an 07 model.
Larry Fisk
2005 Patriot Thunder 40 ft.
525 (C-13) CAT Engine

Robert Mathis

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »
Thanks. I'll look for one in there. The monitor is working okay and I have pictures from all three cameras, but a blank screen with a "no signal" message on the aladdin page of the setup. Since my grandchildren were all in the coach during the weekend and all three of the little devils were pushing buttons, anything could have happened.

Larry Fisk

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:34:20 AM »
Ok, I miss understood. In my case my monitor had quite working. Well I hope you get it figured out. I know the Aladdin modules have a power plugin also but am not sure that is the problem. My modules are located in an outside bay on the passenger side of the coach....good luck
Larry Fisk
2005 Patriot Thunder 40 ft.
525 (C-13) CAT Engine